Be recognised, be challenged, be part of an incredible team!
We are seeking a dedicated and driven Physiotherapist to join our Mornington Peninsula team working across Residential Aged Care and Community Home Care settings.
We're passionate about your career
We support innovation, career growth, and open collaboration. Though we have 150+ employees we have maintained a family culture, working in the fastest growing employment sector in Australia. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our driven team providing quality care in the community, wellness and aged care sector.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours and work life balance
- Competitive salary, reward and recognition
- Regular mentoring by a Senior Therapist
- Balance between residential aged care and community clients
- Career pathways across clinical portfolios and leadership
- Work within small teams of professionals
- Professional development opportunities
- Regular social and team building events.
About the Role
- Complete Comprehensive Functional Assessments for all clients
- Provide holistic Physiotherapy services based on patient centred goals
- Pain management treatments and 1:1 and group private consultations
- Community home visits covering rehabilitation across Neurological, Cardio and Musc conditions;
- Falls prevention, strength and balance training in Home Care and Residential Care;
- Outcome-driven reablement programs;
- Provide education and training to colleagues and clients.
What We're Looking For in You
- Committed to providing best practice care for our ageing population
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- National Police Record Check (we will help with this)
As a growing company, exciting career advancement opportunities await the successful incumbent and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
All team members receive comprehensive training and support to help you adapt to the aged care and community environment.
How to Apply
Click APPLY, or contact Catherine Durham for further info:
p: 0488 773 003
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: