Sales Assistant - Casual - Dotti - Frankston
THE JUST GROUP
Apply nowJob no:682883
Categories:Retail - Store
Dotti is a brand that embodies a fun and playful atmosphere whilst delivering fashion fast. We regularly scour the high St and globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
In 2004 the Dotti chain became a part of the Just Group and has expanded across Australia, New Zealand and also online. With over 100 stores, we know how to keep up to date with the demands of your wardrobe, with up to the minute styles and accessories.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Frankston store for our next fashionista, aka Sales Assistant that is focused on winning the first impression. In this Casual role, you’ll have a personal interest in seasonal fashion trends to enable you to connect with our customers and style them from head to toe. You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver that experience with our customers, maximise sales and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Customer service and styling your customers
- Cash handling and processing sales
- General maintenance of store
- Reaching store sales targets
- Working well within a team environment
- Being able to use initiative
- Being a part of store meetings and training
- Processing and organizing stock
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with everything you do
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be ‘solutions focused’ when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you’ll be offered:
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans with an emphasis on fashion styling
- and service
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- 50% staff discount
- Opportunities for product incentives
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Dotti is an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major international retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its other 6 brands, visit the Just Group website.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re looking to join one of Australia’s largest fashion retail companies and develop a career in the retail industry, click the 'Apply now’ button!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: