Early Childhood Diploma Room Leader - Cranbourne
Bliss Early Learning
Bliss Early Learning Cranbourne boasts a huge playground and six spacious rooms (plus a separate children’s dining room!). Our new purpose-built centre inside the Cranbourne Home shopping complex is setting new standards for the area. With a warm, caring and fun environment as well as market-leading educational programs, Cranbourne will provide you with the perfect place of work. Ample parking and public transport are an added bonus.
We are looking for an experienced Room Leader to join our amazing team! You will be reporting to the Centre Director and working closely with children, families and other educators. Your key objectives will be to contribute to the care and education of children and ensure their health, safety and well-being. Establish and support the development of appropriate programs for both individual and groups of children in conjunction with our exclusive school readiness program.
Excellent support is provided from your Area Manager, Centre Director and management team.
What's in it for you?
- Support for a healthy life and work balance
- Focus on professional development
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Excellent supportive team environment
- Paid training and support
- Access to leading curriculum training
- Opportunity to make suggestions to support continues improvement – equal voice
What’s in it for the children?
We actually care about children and put them first!
- Bliss Early Learning is a privately owned Australian business with centre's across Sydney and Melbourne who are all placing the children first.
- We provide the foundation for children to experience care and development by a combination of expert staff, leading facilities and educational programs to stimulate self-esteem and creativity.
- We are a brand consistently recognised for its quality care and education.
Skills and Experience
- Hold Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience within an Early Childhood Education setting
- Practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Knowledge of Child Protection and WH&S legislation
- Strong team-work skills
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- A current Working with Children Check
Bliss Early Learning will continue seeking to become the leader in the sector by being innovative and attracting the greatest educators.
With quarterly team building events, educator awards and gifts, paid external training opportunities and fantastic work environments; we ensure you feel valued and rewarded ongoingly.
We appreciate the importance of a healthy work life balance.
- Paid training & development including;
- Practical National Quality Framework Training
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Care
- Child Protection Training
- Career path planning with a dedicated mentor
How to apply;
Don’t miss this opportunity – click ‘APPLY NOW!’
We treat applications with respect and confidentiality.
During your application, please be sure to lets us know the most practical time our recruitment team can contact you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: