Customer Service Assistant - Cranbourne
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
As an iconic Australian retailer with over 250 stores nationally and a rapidly growing online presence, we are immensely proud of our history and need people to join us who are excited by our future.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our quality fashion helps families live better by making it easy to love, easy to find and easy to buy online and in-store. We are focused on delivering products that truly excite our customers with quality that endures and making life just a little bit easier for families.
What will you do?
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and engaging team members who are passionate about providing excellent service to our customers.
No two days will be the same at Target – you may get the opportunity to work in a variety of different areas of the store, such as:
- On the sales floor;
- At the front registers, assisted checkouts or customer service desk;
- In the fitting rooms; and
- In the store reserves.
All current casual roles require the ability to work a 7-day roster, which may incorporate shifts in the morning, during the day/evenings or on the weekends.
What will you get?
- A competitive hourly rate (junior rates apply for team members 19 years and under);
- Discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers’ brands.
- Limitless career growth opportunities.
- Access to the Wesfarmers’ employee share program.
- Paid parental leave for eligible team members.
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or our team unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: