Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Based in Hastings
Full Time Role
ASX Listed Company
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Our team takes a great deal of pride in providing a high-quality service and we require a Maintenance Supervisor who will ensure the continued smooth delivery of this service. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will provide leadership across several crews and take charge of our open drain and beach cleaning scope of works. You will take charge of scheduling and rostering works whilst upholding a safe, timely and cost-effective operation adhering to strict quality assurance.
- You will have experience in supervising work crews, planning works and managing client relationships
- Some experience in civil maintenance, or like industry would be highly regarded
- Efficient supervision of personnel, plant and machinery
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Possess strong skills in planning and scheduling
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' below. For further information contact Paul Dossis – Recruitment Manager on 0417 076 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Reference #564811
Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: