Casual Course Adviser - Student Experience
These are casual opportunities until the end of March 2020 with hours available subject to your availability and the operational needs of the business.
The primary goal of the Course Advisor is to provide course information and for leading engagement and sales conversion from point of enquiry through to enrolment. This role contributes to converting prospects into student enrolments by phone, face-to-face and online sales tools.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Provide client focused, professional advice to deliver sales efforts to meet recruitment targets
- Confidently handle prospective student leads to optimise enrolments
- Achieve quality contact conversion and enrolment targets
- Assisting with the calculating and processing of student fees
- Receive enquiries from prospective learners and provide appropriate, accurate advice that meets their educational requirements
You will have extensive previous experience in sales and / or customer service with relevant qualifications in sales or marketing.
Crucial to your success is exceptional customer service skills with an excellent phone manner. You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and display conflict negotiation skills. You will also have a flexible working style with the ability to multi task and problem solve. You will have the ability to sell and deliver KPIs and sales conversion targets.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Monday 16th December 2019
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Shelby Harris, Team Leader – Customer Acquisition, Student Experience on +61 3 9238 8230.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: