Concrete Pump Operator
East End Slabs
Carrum Downs, VIC
East End Slabs is a concreting company based in Carrum Downs. We have been in business for over 30 years doing domestic, light industrial,unit developments and basements in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
We are seeking a CONCRETE PUMP OPERATOR to operate either our boom or line pump.
You will pump house slabs, footings and pier holes.
We offer great morning and afternoon job rates with ongoing local work 5-6 days a week, all year round.
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- A valid Heavy Rigid (HR) Truck License
- Concrete Boom Pump ticket (preferred but not essential)
- Hold a current CI - Construction Industry Card (previously Red or White Card)
- Have initiative and are self-motivated
- Have previous concrete pumping experience
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Subcontract
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Concrete Placing Boom (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: