Consumer Services Manager
Seniors Community Care
Seniors Community Care is a Community based organisation, located in Somerville on the Mornington Peninsula, which provides home based support to elderly, ill or disabled persons so that they can remain living independently.
Seniors Community Care has a reputation for excellence in the provision of quality community care services for close to 20 years to consumers within the Southern, Northern, Eastern metropolitan and Mornington Peninsula.
Seniors Community Care has an exciting opening for an experienced manager with proven results within the role of Consumer Services Manager. This role is integral to the successful delivery of direct care services to clients of community based care services.
In this position you are responsible for ensuring that as the Consumer Services team, you have all scheduled services rostered efficiently and professionally, within the required timeframes. You will achieve this through coordinating the team and providing quality day to day delegation, support, supervision and mentoring.
As an effective, innovative member of the management team you will also work to ensure that Seniors Community Care meets its goal of providing efficient professional service delivery of the highest standard. You will also need proven results in business development and service expansion.
To play a significant role in this community based organisation, you will be a values driven manager, have exceptional attention to detail, who can meet deadlines, and consumer expectations, whilst working within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Community based rostering and coordination experience
- Proven human resource expertise, including experience supervising and managing employees
- Strong office based administration and documentation skills
- Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proven computer application skills including windows based software programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to maintain consumer and carer confidentiality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Capacity to identify and report occupational health and safety issues
- Manual handling
This position is a full-time role.
Seniors Community Care offers a dynamic, supportive and fast paced team environment. To apply, click on the 'apply' button now. For further information contact Pamela Donnison on 5977 6966.
Job Type: Full-time
- community care: 5 years (Required)
- staff supervision: 5 years (Required)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Required)
- National Police Record Check (Required)
- Working with Children Check (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: