GIG Radiology Pty Ltd
An opportunity is available for a Radiographer to be part of the Medical Imaging Team at GIG Radiology.
The successful applicant will be committed to providing the highest level of clinical service and diagnostic accuracy to our referring doctors and patients.
The successful candidate will perform both x-ray and mammography examinations. They will work in accordance with business protocols and ethics to ensure the set quality standards are consistently met. This will be done whilst also delivering a high quality of service and care to all patients.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Victorian Radiation Use Licence
- Mammography experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment of both technical and clerical staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Strong patient focus and a high level of attention to detail
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Working with a friendly and professional team
- Positive atmosphere that values people
- Competitive salary package
Flexibility is on offer for both full time and part time positions.
Employment agencies need not apply.
Job Type: Permanent
- Permitted to work temporarily with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: