Care Manager - Home Care Packages
Seniors Community Care
Seniors Community Care is a Community based organisation, located in Somerville on the Mornington Peninsula, which provides home based support to elderly, ill or disabled persons so that they can remain living independently.
Seniors Community Care has a reputation for excellence in the provision of quality community care services for close to 20 years to consumers within the Southern, Northern, Eastern metropolitan and Mornington Peninsula.
Seniors Community Care has an exciting opening for an experienced Care Manager with proven results within Home Care Packages. This is a new role as a result of growth within this program.
In this position you are responsible for the provision of Case Management support to Consumers of Seniors Community Care based on best practice. To undertake intake, monitoring within a professional and case management framework, comprehensive assessment, coordinating delivery and brokerage of services within the package budget and communicating with care recipients, family and other service providers as required.
As an effective, innovative member of the management team you will also work to ensure that Seniors Community Care meets its goal of providing efficient professional service delivery of the highest standard. You will also need proven results in business development and service expansion.
To play a significant role in this community based organisation, you will be a values driven manager, have exceptional attention to detail, who can meet deadlines, and consumer expectations, whilst working within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Experience as a Case Manager with the Home Care Packages environment in a senior capacity.
- Relevant experience in the planning, coordination and delivery of services to the frail aged and persons with disability in their own homes incl. care management skills, assessment, care planning and coordination and conflict management.
- Extensive current knowledge of the Home and Community Care Sector.
- Tertiary qualification in Health or related field
- Business development experience and proven results
- Strong office based administration and documentation skills
- Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proven computer application skills including windows based software programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to maintain consumer and carer confidentiality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Capacity to identify and report occupational health and safety issues
- Current National Police Check, Working with Children's card & driver's licence
This position is a full-time role.
Seniors Community Care offers a dynamic, supportive and fast paced team environment. To apply, click on the 'apply' button now. For further information contact Pamela Donnison on 5977 6966.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- case management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Required)
- National Police Record Check (Required)
- Working with Children Check (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: