MICHAEL PAGE INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD
To fulfil tasks set by the Operations Manager, within a set time frame, on a daily basis. This includes driving a tractor to assist with soil management, spraying, crop care, general farm management etc.
Our client is one of Australia's leading vegetable wholesalers in Australia.
- Tractor Driving.
- To assist with the flow process of crops through the operations system, from seed drilling to pre-harvesting.
- To consult with the Operations Manager on required volumes of seed, fertiliser and/or chemicals, and locations and methods of application.
- To maintain tractors and tractor implements on a daily basis i.e. greasing and washing between farms and any checking of parts necessary for keeping the equipment in good working order.
- To maintain documentation as required for the control of operations. This includes spray diary, operation sheet, stock lists, health & safety incidents and so on.
The successful candidate will be a positive, motivated individual who is keen on a great opportunity in an organisation that prides itself on having a fantastic in-house culture! The ideal candidate will have
* Current driver's license
* Farm chemical Users Certificate
* Agricultural Chemical Users Permit
A competitive, above award salary. Immediate start for a full time permanent opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Khalil Wassouf on +61 3 9607 5618
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: