Peninsula Health - Rosebud, VIC
• Work at the Only Emergency Department on the Southern Peninsula!• Feel a Sense of Belonging and Connection To Your Surroundings
• Only One Hour Drive From Melbourne CBD About Peninsula Health
Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence. Position Summary
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join us in the Emergency Department at Rosebud Hospital. We are a dynamic, supportive and motivated team committed to providing personalised, safe, effective and accountable care underpinned by continuous improvement.
We are the only Emergency Department on the Southern Peninsula and treat a variety of presentation including stabilising critically ill patients prior to transferring to tertiary facilities.
Our Emergency Department
Rosebud Emergency department is a nine cubicle Emergency department with an eight bed Short Stay Unit; it is part of Rosebud’s Health Hub providing a comprehensive range of Healthcare services including Community Health, Mental Health, Allied Health and Dental Health services.No two days are ever the same in ED, so if you love the adrenaline of a challenge and prefer fast-paced working environments where you get to work closely with a supportive team, this type of role will suit you perfectly. Key Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a valued and integral member of the Peninsula Health multidisciplinary team demonstrating flexibility in caring for patients and their families across the organisation. The RN works competently within their scope of practice to deliver safe, evidence based person centred care to achieve optimal health outcomes or a dignified death. Essential Criteria
Registered Nurse with AHPRA
Prior experience within an Emergency Department Ability to provide competent nursing care based on the Australian Nurses and Midwifery Council's (ANMC) Competency Standards for Registered Nurses (RN)
Demonstrate existing competence and skills relevant to the position of RN in the Emergency DepartmentAbility to work within a multidisciplinary team
Qualifications with Critical Care will be highly regarded. Benefits
Live, work and play on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Rosebud is a delightful seaside town, which boasts spectacular coastal scenery with beautiful white sandy beaches and a vast shopping precinct. It is a perfect base from which to work and explore the countless attractions nearby
Rosebud Emergency Department offers• Flexible hours and rostering
• Comprehensive orientation • Salary Packaging
• Employee Assistance Program• Access to highly skilled Nurse Education
• A comprehensive clinical and non-clinical training and development program to support your transition to this role . How to apply
To apply for this position via Seek, please click on 'Apply for this Position' which will re-direct you to our careers page. From our Careers page, to apply or to continue with your application from Seek please click on 'Apply Now' and follow the below steps to finalise your application: Existing Account Users:
1. Click 'Sign in' and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter New Account Users:
1. Click 'Register' to create an account
2. Once registered, click 'Sign in' in the top right hand corner 3. Type in the reference number (located at the top of the ad)
4. Re click 'Apply Now’ and follow the prompts to upload your Resume and Cover letter If you experience any issues signing in or registering to our careers page, please feel welcome to contact our HR Hotline on 03 9784 2700. If you have any questions specific to the positon you are applying for, please feel welcome to contact the hiring manager via the contact details below Other Information
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must complete a National Criminal History Records Check, meet the immunisation requirements of their role and demonstrate evidence of current work rights to work in Australia prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a Working With Children Check card. To find out more about our quality employment standards and to prepare your application to join our team please visit: https://www.peninsulahealth.org.au/careers/working-preparing-employment/
Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation. Click here to view information on living on the Mornington Peninsula Click here to view information on preparing for your employment at Peninsula Health